About Me

My photo
Just a meandering soul sharing my backyard. Visit my Flickr page too! www.flickr.com/photos/meanderingwa/

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sigh Monday

Report for weekend

Pie .... Failed to set. The type of pie that inspired the concept of Anything Pie Ice Cream. fruit syrup and crust mixed into ice cream. Nuts

Work on Sunday morning went great. I stopped on the road to see how the local berries there were and they were the ones I should have picked Saturday. They were needing to be picked. Many berries had fallen off the branches and more just plopped off at the slightest jog of the branch. With my prize I made scones, which turned out awesome! My freezer holds them safe and they will be a welcome treat some early dark morning.

I never did get to Mt Rainier but it will be there tomorrow and the next day

The berries need attention NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment