About Me

My photo
Just a meandering soul sharing my backyard. Visit my Flickr page too! www.flickr.com/photos/meanderingwa/

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Like Here , Only Different ~ A Stroll in St Ives.

Took a quick stroll around.  A beautiful sunny day and the town is packed.

First stop was for a Cream Tea with strawberries.


Narrow twisty lanes and almost no street signs.  The map is handy as it lists a lot of landmarks.



Pretty beach front.  Beware the aggressive gulls.  They will grab a pasty right from your hand.




Everyone loving this beautiful spot.









2 comments:

  1. Marti, you are clearly having a wonderful trip! What a beautiful spot St.Ives is!
    I am half way through your trip, working my way backwards, and am loving the landscapes, insect, buildings and animals.
    Keeping snapping those photos! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a great trip and this town is pretty special.

    ReplyDelete